3. The purpose of this Cookies Processing Policy is to explain to the Website Visitors and Users the methods, techniques, and purposes of using cookies.
4. Student-Share.net may collect and use such tools as “cookies,” “clear gifs,” “log files,” “flash cookies,” etc.
6. By using the Website via your Internet browser with an activated function of receiving cookies, You hereby grant to Student-Share.net your consent to use the cookies for the purposes described in this Cookies Processing Policy.
7. A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or mobile device, allowing Student-Share.net to record the small amounts of information whenever You interact with the Website using an Internet browser or any mobile application.
8. Cookies allow Student-Share.net to:
9. Cookies used by Student-Share.net do not contain any personally identifiable information, including your name, address, payment details, IP address etc., and cannot damage your computer or other devices. Cookies will be used for no other purposes than the ones stated above.
10. Student-Share.net partner companies can store cookies on your device in order to optimize the advertisement display or conduct the analytical and statistical studies. Student-Share.net asks You to review the privacy policies of these partner companies to learn whether such interaction is acceptable for You:
Google Analytics (https://www.google.com/analytics/); Yandex.Metrics (https://metrika.yandex.ru).
11. Most web-browsers allow managing your cookies settings. Please note that the settings prohibiting cookies receipt by your web browser can significantly reduce the ease of use of the Website, depriving it of personalization, and some functions of the Website may stop working properly.
12. For more information about cookies, their use and disposal, visit the following resources:
Last amended on